This is GS Timbers
Gessel Senel (GS) Timbers is a sustainable forestry operator and marketer of plantation species worldwide. Our operations encompass timber harvesting, processing and forwarding of plantation species.
We are in the heart of the forests, every day, and are committed to operating with integrity in our efforts to sustain timber production and conservation of natural assets.
APPLICATIONS FOR EUCALYPTUS
Eucalyptus can be used as timbers for mining industries, both round and sawn that are used in various mining operations, such as tunnel timbers for heat insulation and supporting materials, shaft sets and guides, wood ladder, wedges, pit wood as pillars.
- Public park and streetscape furnishings, and retaining walls
- Foot/pedestrian bridges and bridge component
- Lock gates, weirs and stop-lock timbers
- Livestock pens
- School playgrounds
- Climbing parks
- Survival courses
- Sheet piles and sheeting
- Constructions for the marine environment.
- Bridge decks, piers, platforms, walkways, promenades, boardwalks
- Marine floats and finger docks
Work-boat, barge and work platform decking
- Work decks and fenders of marine oil and gas drilling platforms.
- Mine timbers, shaft guides
- Blocking and lagging
- Railway ties, switch ties, blocks and level crossing timbers
- Excavator mats, swamp mats, crane mats, shoring timbers and caissons
- Hydraulic works
- Fender systems and rubbing timbers
STABLES AND PENS
A horse box must be very strong, easy to remove and keep clean.
Horse stables must be obtained sustainably and responsibly. Durable, sturdy and hard woods are needed for the noble and sturdy residents of a horse stall.
BOARD HORSE FENCING
Sawn & Poles
Wooden Posts for Vineyards
Sustainability & Durability
Although our production facilities have strong ties with our local communities, we offer the highest standards in sustainable solutions. Our long-term business intent is to offer our importers high-quality wood. We achieve this goal through down-to-earth way of thinking.